MayDay Information Tables
Hosting an information table at the MayDay Festival or joining in on the MayDay Parade is an excellent way for an organization to raise public awareness about various issues, interests, and causes.
- Advanced registration is required - due April 19, 2019 (*Sign up by March 30 and have your organization’s name in the MayDay Tabloid).
- The sign up fee range is $100-500. Please click on the link below for details.
- Register using our online registration portal!
- In keeping with the spirit of Mayday, we accept volunteer hours in exchange for the registration fees for both the Parade Join In section and Information Tables. See the application for more details and to enroll in the volunteer exchange program.
Information Table Guidelines
Your message and the delivery of that message must be peaceful and appropriate for a family audience
Each space is approximately 10 X 10 feet. Bring your own tent, tables and chairs, as well as banners and fun booth decorations.
Booth area must be kept clean. EVERYTHING (including trash) must be removed at the end of the festival.
Information tables are intended for the distribution of information ONLY
No selling or solicitations of any kind is permitted
No grilling, cooking or preparing of food, food sales or food giveaways
This is a GREEN event. We encourage you to keep giveaways to a minimum to decrease waste around the park.
No amplified sound should be used in the Info Table area
If you are interested in providing family or kid activities, please contact the Festival Director
Please contact the Festival Director with any questions about the Resource Fair – email@example.com
Register using our online registration portal! Registration is due April 19, 2019.
For more info
- Visit the Participate Page to discover all the options for being part of this one-of-a-kind community event.
- Please contact the Festival Director with any questions about the Resource Fair – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-540-5380