Sat, December 9 2017 · 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
In the Heart of the Beast
We are having a holiday sale at In the Heart of the Beast! Our community of brilliant artists will be selling their wares and fairs in our lobby. And, of course, HOBT swag and tickets will be available to fill up those stockings.
Live Music. Hot Cider & Popcorn. Amazing Raffle. Family friendly free event.
A portion of all proceeds will benefit HOBT programming.
* There is a preview sale Friday, December 8 from 6-9pm for folks who want first dibs! (suggested $5 donation at the door)
* More information will be added as we confirm participating artists
Sell your artwork at the Holiday Sale!:
Join dozens of other local artists and sell your artwork at HOBT’s annual holiday sale! Artist of all disciplines welcome. You can sign up to sell Friday night during our preview sale, Saturday, or both!
– Provide the following information: a high resolution digital photo of your work, a short bio, a description of your work, a link to your website/social media
– Set up your own table/space (first come, first served) Set-up times will be available throughout the week. We have a few tables, but it’s best to bring your own.
– Staff your own table and manage your own money (last year some artists shared tables and took shifts, which works great)
– Clean up your own area at end of sale
– Give 10% of what you make to HOBT
– Organize the event
– Market the event
– Host the event in our space
– Have staff on hand to host/problem solve
– Have wifi for those of you with card readers
To sign up, contact Amy Ballestad at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 10th to have your name included on the Holiday Sale flyer! Our space allows for a maximum of 50 artists, so sign up soon to guarantee a spot!