We gather information about you in the following ways.
On our web site
- When making a donation via our web site, you may select “This Is An Anonymous Donation.” If you do, you will not receive any mail, phone calls, or email from us. We may retain your name and the information required to process your credit card transaction, though we do not retain your credit card number once the transaction is completed.
E-mailed newsletters and updates
- When you sign up for our newsletters and emailed updates, we ask for your email address and name. Some of our emails contain web beacons to help us learn how effective our messages are. These are only used in HTML e-mail.
- When you purchase tickets, attend a performance or event, request information about or participate in education programs, complete a survey, make a donation, or have other interactions with our theatre, we may track personal information about you in our database of community supporters. No credit card information is kept in this database.
- We may use the information we collect to thank our contributors, to verify transactions, to keep our supporters informed or to solicit future donations. We do not sell or rent our database to anyone. On occasion and on a limited basis, we may share mailing addresses for one-time usage with other non-profit organizations,.
There may be some other, limited circumstances in which we may share or transfer the information in our databases to an unrelated third party, for example, to comply with a legal requirement, in response to a subpoena, to protect the security of this Site and the integrity of our databases, if we transfer ownership or the operation of the Site to another organization, if we merge with another organization, or in some similar event. Where appropriate, before disclosing personal information to a third party, we will contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
Opting out, Updates, Protecting Your Privacy.
- You may correct or update your information with us, or opt-out of email, telephone, or postal mail contact from us by contacting [email protected]
- Our web beacons do not work if you disable HTML-rendering in your mail client. The cookies that we use are required to complete on-line purchases or donations.
Links to Other Web Sites.