Hosting an information table at the MayDay Festival is an excellent way for an organization to raise public awareness about various issues, interests and causes.
Info tables are intended as a platform for allowing grassroots organizations to share their interests with our community.
InformationTables may be set up in our Information Alley area in Powderhorn Park, during the Ceremony on MayDay. The Ceremony begins after the Parade, usually around 3:00pm.
Asking for donations and monetary solicitations, or sales of any kind, is not permitted. In keeping with the spirit of MayDay, we take great care is maintaining the non commercial tone of the event. For this reason, and also because we rely on our food vendors and our audience for donations and purchases to help fund the event, we restrict sales on the day of the event to HOBT related items and food.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Information Tables Info
- Download the MayDay Information Table and Free Speech Section Brochure.
- Information tables are intended for the distribution of information. Your group is welcome to collect names for your mailing list, but no sales or solicitations of any kind are allowed.
- Advance registration is required.
- A registration fee of $85 offsets our printing, postage and staff time to coordinate this aspect of the festival.
- Your group will be assigned a location in Information Alley. Please indicate your site preference on the registration form.
- You will be notified of your site location through email confirmation after we receive your application.
- Set-up time is 9am. One vehicle per booth will be allowed on the park grounds for load-in purposes only. All vehicles must be out of the park by 11am. Any vehicles that remain on the park grounds after 11am will be ticketed.
- Bring your own tables and chairs, as well as banners, signs, literature and other fun booth decorations. Booth area must be kept clean. All tables, chairs, flyers, signage, etc. must be removed at the end of the festival.
- Tear down can occur anytime after 7pm. Vehicles will be allowed into the park grounds for tear down at the direction of the Powderhorn Park and MayDay Festival Directors.
- The Park does not allow any grilling, cooking, or preparing of food, food sales or food giveaways.
- No amplified sound of any kind is permitted in the Park.
- No selling or solicitations of any kind is permitted.